Finally the corsair mid-tower case is announced

eylee86

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
As the thread says, the corsair mid-tower case is announced, Corsair 600T!

I was hoping it'd look like 800D series but just in smaller form. From what I saw on youtube, it has nice features but got that ugly fan controller nob cooler master loves to put on the top. The look is little more curvy, which...I don't really hate but would've preferred 800d look still. I don't know the guy from corsair said that it's still a "prototype" i'm assuming they're still up or some changes and will release towards the end of summer i believe. As i have Antec1200 and is too much of a monster of a case I might want to move down to this 600t (after I take a look at it in person). go check it out on corsair website or youtube! what do you guys think? cool/awsome? not like it? why?

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007

What's wrong with mid towers? I've been running a mid tower on an overclocked rig for years and it stays plenty cool. There's lots of room to work with on the inside, and it's not 13 feet tall. I'm quite fond of mid towers.

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
I'm a mid tower guy as well. I don't see any point in a full tower unless you need space for hard drives.

I use the HAF 922, so I have plenty of width/length/airflow.

The 600T is a nice case. I love the inside, which is what counts!

eylee86

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
yeah i don't think that it's really a "downgrade" to have a smaller case, as long as you have a nice airflow and enough space to fit the components. more over it looks nicer.