Thief LEGO animations!

Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at the
TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.

There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D

Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/

- Mika L
7 answers Last reply
More about thief lego animations
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
    in message news:citq12$k7e$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
    > Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at
    > the
    > TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.
    >
    > There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
    > yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
    > and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
    > Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D
    >
    > Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/
    >
    > - Mika L

    They're great! but too short... I want to see more LOL

    Very well made :D
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "McEve" <mceve@azcappy.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > They're great! but too short... I want to see more LOL
    >
    > Very well made :D

    Aren't they though!

    I also came across this on the TTLG forums. It's like the original poster
    of this link on TTLG (Lucky Hand of Glory) put it: "Dear God...tell me this
    isn't 'us' ".

    http://www.kwoon.com/theater/FanimeCon.mov *LOL*

    - Mika L
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
    in message news:citq12$k7e$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
    > Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at
    the
    > TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.
    >
    > There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
    > yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
    > and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
    > Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D
    >
    > Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/
    >
    > - Mika L

    That's awesome!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:32:03 -0400, "Sammer"
    <mycomputerisfixed@iam.happynow> wrote:

    >"Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
    >in message news:citq12$k7e$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
    >> Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at
    >the
    >> TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.
    >>
    >> There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
    >> yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
    >> and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
    >> Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D
    >>
    >> Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/
    >>
    >> - Mika L
    >
    >That's awesome!

    Excellent use of lighting too. :)

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    These movies are great. I especialy like the one where LEGO man Garrett
    hides in the corner of the room by the fireplace. I hope there's more to
    come. The animation is pretty fluid.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "GORT" <oonaglah@yahoo.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > These movies are great. I especialy like the one where LEGO man Garrett
    > hides in the corner of the room by the fireplace. I hope there's more to
    > come. The animation is pretty fluid.

    I believe Chris is working on a full animated mission (a short one). That
    would be loads of fun, I'm sure!

    - Mika L
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:56:22 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
    <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

    >"GORT" <oonaglah@yahoo.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    >> These movies are great. I especialy like the one where LEGO man Garrett
    >> hides in the corner of the room by the fireplace. I hope there's more to
    >> come. The animation is pretty fluid.
    >
    >I believe Chris is working on a full animated mission (a short one). That
    >would be loads of fun, I'm sure!

    Loads of work to make too. Hmmm...I wonder how he simulates the reload
    the quicksave?

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/