Thief LEGO animations!

Last response: in Video Games
September 23, 2004 1:21:20 PM

Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at the
TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.

There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D

Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/

- Mika L

More about : thief lego animations

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 2:50:23 PM

"Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
in message news:citq12$k7e$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
> Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at
> the
> TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.
>
> There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
> yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
> and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
> Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D
>
> Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/
>
> - Mika L

They're great! but too short... I want to see more LOL

Very well made :D
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 4:14:10 PM

"McEve" <mceve@azcappy.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> They're great! but too short... I want to see more LOL
>
> Very well made :D

Aren't they though!

I also came across this on the TTLG forums. It's like the original poster
of this link on TTLG (Lucky Hand of Glory) put it: "Dear God...tell me this
isn't 'us' ".

http://www.kwoon.com/theater/FanimeCon.mov *LOL*

- Mika L
September 25, 2004 7:32:03 PM

"Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
in message news:citq12$k7e$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
> Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at
the
> TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.
>
> There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
> yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
> and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
> Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D
>
> Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/
>
> - Mika L

That's awesome!
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 12:35:30 AM

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:32:03 -0400, "Sammer"
<mycomputerisfixed@iam.happynow> wrote:

>"Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
>in message news:citq12$k7e$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
>> Taffers, you simply have to see this! There's a long thread on this at
>the
>> TTLG forums, and now I'm not surprised why.
>>
>> There's a taffer, Chris "Weasel" Edwards, who's played with some Legos --
>> yeah, really -- and has produced a few short stop-motion videos with sound
>> and all, featuring out favorite shadowy character. They are brilliant!
>> Check them out -- I for one want a series made out of them *lol* :D
>>
>> Linky: http://home.comcast.net/~weasel47/thief/
>>
>> - Mika L
>
>That's awesome!

Excellent use of lighting too. :)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

These movies are great. I especialy like the one where LEGO man Garrett
hides in the corner of the room by the fireplace. I hope there's more to
come. The animation is pretty fluid.
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 9:56:22 PM

"GORT" <oonaglah@yahoo.com> kirjoitti viestissä
news:D 81be09ac3bab48f51a5bbfeb12d6a52@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
> These movies are great. I especialy like the one where LEGO man Garrett
> hides in the corner of the room by the fireplace. I hope there's more to
> come. The animation is pretty fluid.

I believe Chris is working on a full animated mission (a short one). That
would be loads of fun, I'm sure!

- Mika L
Anonymous
October 6, 2004 9:56:23 PM

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:56:22 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>"GORT" <oonaglah@yahoo.com> kirjoitti viestissä
>news:D 81be09ac3bab48f51a5bbfeb12d6a52@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
>> These movies are great. I especialy like the one where LEGO man Garrett
>> hides in the corner of the room by the fireplace. I hope there's more to
>> come. The animation is pretty fluid.
>
>I believe Chris is working on a full animated mission (a short one). That
>would be loads of fun, I'm sure!

Loads of work to make too. Hmmm...I wonder how he simulates the reload
the quicksave?

--
!