Closed

New PC 8.6 secs boot up speed

Wow this baby is fast. I just wanted to share and compare. Thanks!!!

http://www2.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/8e1f53157797d16bd63ac3a7a3b15e7d6g.jpg
38 answers Last reply
More about secs boot speed
  1. Nobody can top it or what? Bump!
  2. I'm sorry, but I think it's more like nobody really cares. :(

    My truck can go 0 - 60 in 6 seconds, but I don't think you care about that either. :)

    I'm glad you have a fast system you're happy with.
  3. OMG WE SHOULD ALL SEE WHO HAS THE BIGGEST E-PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, that's right, nobody gives a damn.

    (And the E-Penis competion would be a Crysis benchmark, Something you're SSD can't help you with))

    And Shortstuff, Nice truck :) .
  4. Aw, you guys must have tried and failed miserably. To bad for you. Enjoy your slow computers. When you get tired of running junk, im me and I'll sell you a real computer.

    you must have cared or you would have never read the topic.

    After looking at your specs, I feel your pain.
  5. Go screw you'reself, you're fancy new SSD costs more than my entire build.

    Hey ShortStuff, Whats the name of you're truck?
  6. Congratulations, you came here to brag about your new i3 system, something that can be beat out by many other computers. "real computer"? Really? GTFO dickhead.
  7. LOL, jealous much? Maybe get a job and quit relying on mommy to give you allowance.

    I never said its the fastest, its funny how you guys with "MUCH" slower rigs come in and run your mouth, cause your jealous.
  8. I have a job retard, but I have to help my family/save money for a new car and not piss it away on stuff that will be obsolete in 18 months.
  9. Jealous? No. We don't care. End of story. Stop trying to change it, because you're disappointed that you don't get a "NICE RIG BROOOO!!!"
  10. Are you so parnoid that you need to justify you're purchase to us?

    Just go fuc.k you're self and maybe you're new fancy SSD if you're into that kind of thing.

    Also, you should have spent some of that cash from the SSD on a CPU that doesn't blow as hard as the i3.

    CPUs made 4 years ago beat the crap out of that dual core turd.
  11. You care you just cant compare, if you don't like it don't come back. This is my thread not yours. Jealous haters are not allowed.

    Go drink some more hateraide.
  12. builderbobftw said:
    Are you so parnoid that you need to justify you're purchase to us?

    Just go fuc.k you're self and maybe you're new fancy SSD if you're into that kind of thing.

    Also, you should have spent some of that cash from the SSD on a CPU that doesn't blow as hard as the i3.

    CPUs made 4 years ago beat the crap out of that dual core turd.



    My turd will run circles around your crap. It will run circles around anyhting from 4 years ago, shows how much you know. It will even out run any stock quad amd cpu to date.
  13. Great speed bro. Your rig is absolutely awesome. I'm so jealous.
  14. The system in my profile is my HTPC. :lol:

    I haven't updated it because WHO CARES?
  15. 1). Bullshi.t, the AMD 965 X4 will own it, stupid noob.

    2.) More crap, the QX9770 Yorkfield will utterly and compeltly destory you're slow as hell i3.

    3.) I got my CPU 3 years ago, and It's nearly as fast as you're nasty garbage.
  16. Yadumadoda said:
    Great speed bro. Your rig is absolutely awesome. I'm so jealous.


    Stop encorging him.

    And also, there is nothing awesome about the i3.

    Dual Core=Fail.

    My build is Intel Dual core, LOL, and that's some old crap from 2006.
  17. Yadumadoda said:
    Great speed bro. Your rig is absolutely awesome. I'm so jealous.

    There you go! That's the type of stroking he's looking for. :)
  18. hey ShortStuff we should agree more often, so much more fun ripping on other people together than each other :)

    Also, Did you catch him say his i3 was faster than the 965 x4, and the QX9700?
  19. I plead the 5th. I do believe I've dipped as low as I'm going to with this thread.
  20. Allright, Just.....

    LOL at the i3 being faster than the 965/QX9770

    EDIT: I'm calling BS on that synthetic bench.

    The 965 is faster than the i3 by a mile, and the QX9770 is 2 mile sfaster.
  21. Looks like I got you beat. Thanks!!!

  22. builderbobftw said:
    1). Bullshi.t, the AMD 965 X4 will own it, stupid noob.

    2.) More crap, the QX9770 Yorkfield will utterly and compeltly destory you're slow as hell i3.

    3.) I got my CPU 3 years ago, and It's nearly as fast as you're nasty garbage.



    Check the results^^^^ Wrong, and what did you pay for that QX9770 lol, I paid $100 for my i3 and motherboard.
  23. I don't own the QX9770, Rember, I don't like wasting cash.

    And the 965 is much faster.
  24. daship said:
    Check the results^^^^ Wrong, and what did you pay for that QX9770 lol, I paid $100 for my i3 and motherboard.


    Please, link me to where you bought BOTH your i3 and mobo for $100. It will save me a lot of money for my budget build.
  25. builderbobftw said:
    I don't own the QX9770, Rember, I don't like wasting cash.

    And the 965 is much faster.



    Sorry you fail. The benchmarks dont lie. Wait til I get my i7 980x, I suppose the 965 will beat it to according to you.
  26. Yadumadoda said:
    Please, link me to where you bought BOTH your i3 and mobo for $100. It will save me a lot of money for my budget build.


    He's gonna say he bought it second hand or something like that, he can't show a real source, he's full of crap.
  27. Yes, Please buy a i7-980X.

    Please, for me, buy that 1,000$ monument to wastefullness/mental deficancy.

    The 980X is only suited towards Ultra-High end servers.

    I doubt you need that.
  28. Also, Tough guy, can you post a 3d mark vantage score/Crysis bench?

    See how you're goddamn SSD helps with that.
  29. The 980x is a desktop chip, there are zeons for servers.
  30. Right,But the smart person will use the i7-980X due to the huge price of Xeons.

    Again, Are you realy gonna buy a 980X?

    And better yet, do you reLY NEED IT?
  31. I will buy 2 for the new dual socket evga board. Yup I need it, makes my email faster, and the haters to come out of the closet.
  32. Ahh, Awesome.

    You're buying 2 980X for Emails.

    Wonderfull.

    I'm gonna signature that.
  33. builderbobftw said:
    Also, Tough guy, can you post a 3d mark vantage score/Crysis bench?

    See how you're goddamn SSD helps with that.



    Why dont you.
  34. And redtube.
  35. Do you seriously need 24 threads for sending Emails?

    Most people are fine with 1 thread.
  36. stope said:
    Looks like I got you beat. Thanks!!!

    http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8882/69644902.jpg

    Your boot time takes the cake!! [:mousemonkey:5]
  37. *Tries to come up with witty post*

    Meh. This thread is just going nowhere.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build World Of Warcraft Boot Systems Product