Sign in with
Your question

COMPUTER PIECES LOOSE??

Last response: in CPUs
June 3, 2010 7:16:50 AM

Hi guys, I really need help and I'm in a desperate state right now! I picked up my computer earlier and it sounded like a thousand pieces were falling inside it! I was curious so I tilted my computer to the side and it was scary because the loose parts were falling from one side to the other!! I CANT AFFORD TO FIX THIS COMPUTER! And I couldn't find anything on the internet about this problem. I don't know much about computer repair so I'm probably not much of a help, as I don't know the correct terminology. But any advice you have, please feel free to share it. It just sounds like some pieces are loose in my computer and I don't know what's wrong =/

PLEASE HELP!!!!

More about : computer pieces loose

a c 102 à CPUs
June 3, 2010 8:00:05 AM

Open the case and see what falls out
m
l
a b à CPUs
June 3, 2010 8:16:23 AM

yeah, we cant diagnose the sound of parts in the bottom of a case...

open it, and tell us what is making the noise. it could be that a rat died in there.
m
l
Related resources
June 3, 2010 8:21:50 AM

welshmousepk said:
yeah, we cant diagnose the sound of parts in the bottom of a case...

open it, and tell us what is making the noise. it could be that a rat died in there.

I don't know how to take apart my laptop. I'm just worried that something is loose inside, like memory or whatever.
m
l
a b à CPUs
June 3, 2010 8:55:24 AM

Well you didn't tell us it was a laptop, thats the sorta thing thats helpful to mention...

*sigh*

contact the manufacturer, is it under warranty?

it being a laptop, you don't have alot of options. either take it to a professional, send to to the manufacturer or learn a lot about laptops quick.

m
l
a b à CPUs
June 3, 2010 12:32:54 PM

welshmousepk said:
Well you didn't tell us it was a laptop, thats the sorta thing thats helpful to mention...

*sigh*

contact the manufacturer, is it under warranty?

it being a laptop, you don't have alot of options. either take it to a professional, send to to the manufacturer or learn a lot about laptops quick.

To bad thats all we can really say. :( 
m
l
June 3, 2010 1:51:12 PM

Hi friends, :bounce: 
I would like to share my personal experience.
I had bought a PC since five year back. Now those parts of PC are not easily available in market.
Also the cost of those components are double than the latest parts of PC.
Really it is very surprise thing. As more people are using the computer so also the rate becomes getting cheaper.

Thanks.
http://www.allsee-tech.com/
m
l
!