I need to find the flour container that is explosive so I can blast away the
rocks out in the graveyard. I found the note talking about it and saying it
was in the kitchen. Where do I find it? I've searched all the underwater
rooms, but haven't found this. Can someone tell me where to look?

- Adam

AgentAlbert wrote:
> I need to find the flour container that is explosive so I can blast away the
> rocks out in the graveyard. I found the note talking about it and saying it
> was in the kitchen. Where do I find it? I've searched all the underwater
> rooms, but haven't found this. Can someone tell me where to look?
>
> - Adam

It's in the upper part of the basement..... think.... 'shin-deep'.

"Just Another Mook" <lmarc11@qwest.net> wrote in message

> AgentAlbert wrote:
>> I need to find the flour container that is explosive so I can blast away
>> the rocks out in the graveyard. I found the note talking about it and
>> saying it was in the kitchen. Where do I find it? I've searched all the
>> underwater rooms, but haven't found this. Can someone tell me where to
>> look?
>>
>> - Adam
> It's in the upper part of the basement..... think.... 'shin-deep'.

By the table? I see a table with two gray jars, but neither is frobable.
I'll look some more, thanks.

- Adam

nightwalker

"AgentAlbert" <agentalbert2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Just Another Mook" <lmarc11@qwest.net> wrote in message
> >

> > AgentAlbert wrote:
> >> I need to find the flour container that is explosive so I can blast
away
> >> the rocks out in the graveyard. I found the note talking about it and
> >> saying it was in the kitchen. Where do I find it? I've searched all
the
> >> underwater rooms, but haven't found this. Can someone tell me where to
> >> look?
> >>
> >> - Adam
> > It's in the upper part of the basement..... think.... 'shin-deep'.
>
> By the table? I see a table with two gray jars, but neither is frobable.
> I'll look some more, thanks.
>
> - Adam

It's lying on the floor in the shallow water, near that table. There's a
screenshot of the location posted in this thread at TTLG:
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87069&highlight=Flour+cannister

Nightwalker

--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

"Nightwalker" <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "AgentAlbert" <agentalbert2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Just Another Mook" <lmarc11@qwest.net> wrote in message

> away
> the

>> > It's in the upper part of the basement..... think.... 'shin-deep'.
>>
>> By the table? I see a table with two gray jars, but neither is frobable.
>> I'll look some more, thanks.
>>
>> - Adam
>>

> It's lying on the floor in the shallow water, near that table. There's a
> screenshot of the location posted in this thread at TTLG:
> http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87069&highlight=Flour+cannister
>
> Nightwalker

Got it, thanks!

- Adam

I opened the portal, went through and fell a looooooong way to my death. No
slow-fall potions around. Looks like there are some buttons at the bottom.

I checked the Google archives and found a thread about this from before
where it was said not to go through until completing all other objectives.
I never found the "relic of Father Conrad". Where do I find that? I found
his skeleton. Was I supposed to take a skull?

- Adam

"AgentAlbert" <agentalbert2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>I opened the portal, went through and fell a looooooong way to my death.
>No slow-fall potions around. Looks like there are some buttons at the
>bottom.
>
> I checked the Google archives and found a thread about this from before
> where it was said not to go through until completing all other objectives.
> I never found the "relic of Father Conrad". Where do I find that? I
> found his skeleton. Was I supposed to take a skull?

Doh! Apparently that is exactly what I was supposed to do. I was joking
when I thought of it, as it seemed a bit grisly, but I thought I'd try it,
and sure enough...

- Adam

I had immense trouble finding that as well (it's quite a while ago but I
seem to remember having to ask here as well.) It always seems so obvious
when you eventually do get it.

--
"I will not live in a land where man is deprived
of his basic right to raise sheep on Mars."

http://www.sendbobtomars.com