Sign in with
Your question

Which one i should keep .... (two computers)

Last response: in Overclocking
February 3, 2013 11:58:47 AM

hello everyone .... i have two computers :
the first is Asus Avento a8 with core 2 duo 1.86 Ghz , 1.5 Go Ram , 250 Go HD and Ati radeon X 1550 ....
the seond is Hp pro 3120 MT with dual core ; 2 Go ram ; 500 Go HD and a family chipset 43 or somthing like that ....
what do you think about it ? i mean which one is better ?

More about : computers

February 3, 2013 6:19:58 PM

Pardon my ignorance but what is the "go" stuff?

Unless its proprietary, id mix and match parts, and get the best and sell off the rest. The radeon is pretty old, but looks like the other one has only integrated video

What is the intended use of each pc?
What windows version?
How old and price when new? (Usualy a decent guideline)
m
l
February 3, 2013 6:23:05 PM

looked fokr specs on the hp... it was sold with a wide variety of cbhips etc... can you narrow that one down any more?
m
l
Related resources
February 3, 2013 7:05:21 PM

Ok .. i didn't get you really clear ... what do you mean by the "go" stuff ?
but let me do that again with more information that you gave me ...
ok first of all i only have one choose even Hp (with it configurations ) or the asus cause i tried to change the graphic card and the Cpu from the Asus to Hp but it doesn't work..
The Os in both of them is Windows 7 ..
and about the aim ... i look for a good one to gaming (i know that the radeon x15 is old but i'm gonna look for a new one and that's why exactly i'm try to knew which one is better )
about the price .... i don't know
so what's you think

(i'm not american or from england so if i do some gramatical fault ... sorry about that :)  )

m
l
a b K Overclocking
February 3, 2013 10:49:23 PM

Could you sell both as none is particularly good for gaming, then use the money torwards decent parts
m
l
February 4, 2013 12:51:07 AM

under-b said:
hello everyone .... i have two computers :
the first is Asus Avento a8 with core 2 duo 1.86 Ghz , 1.5 Go Ram , 250 Go HD and Ati radeon X 1550 ....
the seond is Hp pro 3120 MT with dual core ; 2 Go ram ; 500 Go HD and a family chipset 43 or somthing like that ....
what do you think about it ? i mean which one is better ?

In english Gigabyte is abbreviated GB.

Your english is fine, and most people in forums have poor grammar (myself included)

do you know if the HP has a PCIE slot to upgrade the video... just guessing that since the drive and RAM both have more, that odds are the cpu is better too.... but without the ability to upgrade the video that one is sunk.
m
l
!