Which one i should keep .... (two computers)

under-b

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
hello everyone .... i have two computers :
the first is Asus Avento a8 with core 2 duo 1.86 Ghz , 1.5 Go Ram , 250 Go HD and Ati radeon X 1550 ....
the seond is Hp pro 3120 MT with dual core ; 2 Go ram ; 500 Go HD and a family chipset 43 or somthing like that ....
what do you think about it ? i mean which one is better ?

dosmastr

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2013
Pardon my ignorance but what is the "go" stuff?

Unless its proprietary, id mix and match parts, and get the best and sell off the rest. The radeon is pretty old, but looks like the other one has only integrated video

What is the intended use of each pc?
What windows version?
How old and price when new? (Usualy a decent guideline)

under-b

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
Ok .. i didn't get you really clear ... what do you mean by the "go" stuff ?
but let me do that again with more information that you gave me ...
ok first of all i only have one choose even Hp (with it configurations ) or the asus cause i tried to change the graphic card and the Cpu from the Asus to Hp but it doesn't work..
The Os in both of them is Windows 7 ..
and about the aim ... i look for a good one to gaming (i know that the radeon x15 is old but i'm gonna look for a new one and that's why exactly i'm try to knew which one is better )
about the price .... i don't know
so what's you think

(i'm not american or from england so if i do some gramatical fault ... sorry about that :) )

dosmastr

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2013

In english Gigabyte is abbreviated GB.

Your english is fine, and most people in forums have poor grammar (myself included)

do you know if the HP has a PCIE slot to upgrade the video... just guessing that since the drive and RAM both have more, that odds are the cpu is better too.... but without the ability to upgrade the video that one is sunk.