Sign in with
Your question

New

Last response: in Motherboards
November 26, 2010 11:02:48 AM

hi all, i have an asus m3a32 deluxe mobo, i recently stripped it down to put into my new case however, when i tried to boot it back up everything came on except my monitor, the green light on the mobo is on but no monitor, i stripped it back down and rebuilt it but nothing, i tried a different graphics card and nothing, i i removed the battery and cpu and cleared the cmos and rebooted but it was still the same, any ideas anyone????
asus m3a32 deluxe
nvidia gtx 460 oc
4 gig ram
windows 7 ultimate 64bit
500 gig hardrive
amd phenom 9850 quad core

More about : question

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b V Motherboard
November 26, 2010 11:16:04 AM

Apparently, something is wrong. And this is not " new ".

A couple of things that come to mind are:

1) during strip and rebuild, you did not take any precaution to subdue static electricity and you damaged one or some of the boards, motherboard, gfx cardboard, etc.,

2) during rebuild, you did not space motherboard risers where they belonged,

3) you did not connect all the connectors properly or missed some of them. I remember some people connect cpu fan connector to the chassis fan header instead of cpu fan header,

4) Monitor is not wired to a live wall socket ( the fuse leading to that socket has blown out ),
November 26, 2010 2:37:33 PM

suat said:
Apparently, something is wrong. And this is not " new ".

A couple of things that come to mind are:

1) during strip and rebuild, you did not take any precaution to subdue static electricity and you damaged one or some of the boards, motherboard, gfx cardboard, etc.,

2) during rebuild, you did not space motherboard risers where they belonged,

3) you did not connect all the connectors properly or missed some of them. I remember some people connect cpu fan connector to the chassis fan header instead of cpu fan header,

4) Monitor is not wired to a live wall socket ( the fuse leading to that socket has blown out ),

November 26, 2010 2:39:21 PM

hi suat, ty for the reply, monitor is ok as i have installed my old mobo and it starts fine no problem so it must be the asus mobo
!