LG external HDD HXD2 500GB

Tags:
  • Hard Drives
  • LG
  • External Hard Drive
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
April 24, 2012 11:11:37 AM

Can anyone please help me with my LG external HDD HXD2 500GB? Because I accidentally broke the connector of my external HDD, and when I opened it, there's a two small wire that disconnected or cut from the external HDD board, i don't know where to sold the small wire from the external HDD, i would like to know if i can get some diagram of external HDD HXD2 500GB so that I'll know where to sold it inside of the external HDD. I already repair the usb connector from the external, all that's left are the two small wire, I hope you can help me with this problem in order for me to repair my external HDD. I really need to repair my external HDD to get all of my important files from my external HDD.
:(  :(  :( 

More about : external hdd hxd2 500gb

a c 316 G Storage
April 25, 2012 1:00:30 PM

The simplest thing to do, if you have worked inside a computer before, is to remove the drive from the external case, throw the external case away, and either connect the drive directly to your motherboard or put it in a new external case that comes without a drive. Are you willing to try these, or do you have a friend who is handy with PC hardware? Is your PC a desktop or a notebook (you can't connect it directly to the mobo if this is a notebook)?
m
l
!