I've lost all my data

alpha2012

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
i was working on my PC i have 3 HDD and i was install adobe acrobat reader my media player was playing mp3
suddenly it stopped working i looked in to it i discovered one of my hard drive partitions was
terned to one big FREE SPACE 875 GB and i do not know why thats happened.
pleas help me my all data was lost and i do not know if i used recovery programs i will return my all data correctly

pleas help my.

Many thanks
alpha200_3@yahoo.com

Your best chance is to use recovery programs like Recuva or EASEUS Data Recovery. I strongly suggest that you create bootable distributions for these, or use another machine, and not boot the system disk from the failing machine. Every time you run from it, it is written to and the chances of recovery get worse.

ValentinaD

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012

You can try to use recuva from the following link, it’s free ware application and easy to use and it helps to locate and identify missed/deleted files and folders not to mention its ability to restore them for you
http://www.piriform.com/recuva. However, in my personal view, I think it’s better to always have a backup plan, mine is Genie backup manager pro, from a company called Genie9, so far it’s been working well. Here is a link for their website : http://www.genie9.com/store/store.aspx
I hope you find my respond helpful,
Regards,
Valentina

szaboaz

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
It would be nice if people who recommend commercial software would disclaim their affiliation... I'm saying the Original Poster should take care before forking out money based on these recommendations.

The one I used to recommend is GetDataBack. I know it works, because I tried it. And no, I'm not affiliated.

ValentinaD

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012

You are addressing me you can do so plainly without ambiguity, and just for the sake of being clear, I am not affiliated nor intend to be affiliated with any company,I just stated what I use.

Regards,
Valentina