T:DS - Auldale - Faction/Pagans Uhh they killed me. Why ?

I went into Auldale through the tunnels of a saved game
I downloaded.

They are rated as an allied group.

So when a guard was chasing Me. I ran into their area. Eventually they
started to wail on the guard.

I thought I heard on of the female pagans say i cause trouble ?

Nothing happened the first time.

When I did it again. Then they wailed on me and the guard.

How come they can kill me if the screen rates them as a
full allied group ?

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message news:cjine80222i@drn.newsguy.com...
>I went into Auldale through the tunnels of a saved game
> I downloaded.
>
> They are rated as an allied group.
>
> So when a guard was chasing Me. I ran into their area. Eventually they
> started to wail on the guard.
>
> I thought I heard on of the female pagans say i cause trouble ?
>
> Nothing happened the first time.
>
> When I did it again. Then they wailed on me and the guard.
>
> How come they can kill me if the screen rates them as a
> full allied group ?

This happened to me as well. Only the fraction in Auldale was hostile, the
others behaved as allies, as they were supposed to. Don't know what caused
it, might be a bug?

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:59:54 +0200 McEve said :

>"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message news:cjine80222i@drn.newsguy.com...
>>I went into Auldale through the tunnels of a saved game
>> I downloaded.
>>
>> They are rated as an allied group.
>>
>> So when a guard was chasing Me. I ran into their area. Eventually they
>> started to wail on the guard.
>>
>> I thought I heard on of the female pagans say i cause trouble ?
>>
>> Nothing happened the first time.
>>
>> When I did it again. Then they wailed on me and the guard.
>>
>> How come they can kill me if the screen rates them as a
>> full allied group ?
>>

>This happened to me as well. Only the fraction in Auldale was hostile, the
>others behaved as allies, as they were supposed to. Don't know what caused
>it, might be a bug?

Thankyou for replying.

I am glad I am not alone.

--

"McEve" <mceve@azcappy.com> writes:

> This happened to me as well. Only the fraction in Auldale was hostile, the
> others behaved as allies, as they were supposed to. Don't know what caused
> it, might be a bug?

I had something similar happen. Everyone is peaceful, but I led a
guard into the Pagan area. As soon as a blackjacked the guard the
pagens that could see me became hostile. I think that although I am
allied with them, they still have the same sort of general purpose
behavior that any townsperson has and will react if they see violence
of thieving going on.

--
Darin Johnson
My shoes are too tight, and I have forgotten how to dance -- Babylon 5