Thief 1 Where are the Switches?

Drax

I am in Crypts in Thief 1 not Thief Gold and I am looking for 2
switches that a walkthru says are on the ceiling but, I looked
everywhere around the crypt yet, no switch? I checked the area around
the crypts with the gold vase but, nothing. Any idea where the
switches are?

Thanks

"Drax" <Drax@never.com> wrote...
> I am in Crypts in Thief 1 not Thief Gold and I am looking for 2
> switches that a walkthru says are on the ceiling but, I looked
> everywhere around the crypt yet, no switch? I checked the area around
> the crypts with the gold vase but, nothing. Any idea where the
> switches are?

Maybe more specific info would help. Which level are you in? I assume that by the "Crypts" you mean Bonehoard, right?

Drax

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:19:03 +0200, "Adam Prenosil"
<iprenosil@volny.cz> wrote:

>"Drax" <Drax@never.com> wrote...
>> I am in Crypts in Thief 1 not Thief Gold and I am looking for 2
>> switches that a walkthru says are on the ceiling but, I looked
>> everywhere around the crypt yet, no switch? I checked the area around
>> the crypts with the gold vase but, nothing. Any idea where the
>> switches are?
>
>Maybe more specific info would help. Which level are you in? I assume that by the "Crypts" you mean Bonehoard, right?

Sorry I thought I wrote Undercover at the top of the post :( Anyway
I found a walkthru for Thief 1 non-gold version and the switch was in
the garden.

Thanks anyway :)