- Go to Regedit
- Find this key:- " 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583 "
- Within this key, there is a value called: " ValueMax "
- This value represents the % number of cores the system will park - the default 100% ie: all Cores are potentially park-able
- Change the value from 64 to 0 so the " ValueMin " and " ValueMax " are both zero
- You will have to find the key a few times and repeat the process for each time it is found - the number of instances will depend on the number of power profiles in your system
- Do a full shutdown and power-off and cold-re-start
When I search ("Find") a key, it gives me a message that says finished searching, and then returns back to Regedit. It does not highlight or show the key I am looking for. Please help...