Sign in with
Your question

Apple Application Support download

Last response: in Windows XP
December 4, 2012 7:54:21 PM

Hello, I have a Dell laptop, am getting emails with Quicktime videos attached that I can't open. It comes up with message: "Please install Apple Application Support". I've perused this page and one response to that was: "Install Quicktime". I knew I had it, but to make sure, I went to the website to find the most up to date version, then checked the one I had installed, and they were one and the same. It still won't open. So what else could I be missing?
Any help would be most welcome.
Linda McKee
December 6, 2012 12:15:17 PM

lmmckee said:
Hello, I have a Dell laptop, am getting emails with Quicktime videos attached that I can't open. It comes up with message: "Please install Apple Application Support". I've perused this page and one response to that was: "Install Quicktime". I knew I had it, but to make sure, I went to the website to find the most up to date version, then checked the one I had installed, and they were one and the same. It still won't open. So what else could I be missing?
Any help would be most welcome.
Linda McKee

Control Panel > folder options > File types. Make sure a program (quicktime) is associated with the .mov file type.
m
l
January 25, 2014 8:50:39 PM

Apple Application Support download for Windows 7
m
l
January 25, 2014 8:50:52 PM

Apple Application Support download for Windows 7
m
l
!