Apple Application Support download

Hello, I have a Dell laptop, am getting emails with Quicktime videos attached that I can't open. It comes up with message: "Please install Apple Application Support". I've perused this page and one response to that was: "Install Quicktime". I knew I had it, but to make sure, I went to the website to find the most up to date version, then checked the one I had installed, and they were one and the same. It still won't open. So what else could I be missing?
Any help would be most welcome.
Linda McKee
3 answers Last reply
More about apple application support download
  1. lmmckee said:
    Hello, I have a Dell laptop, am getting emails with Quicktime videos attached that I can't open. It comes up with message: "Please install Apple Application Support". I've perused this page and one response to that was: "Install Quicktime". I knew I had it, but to make sure, I went to the website to find the most up to date version, then checked the one I had installed, and they were one and the same. It still won't open. So what else could I be missing?
    Any help would be most welcome.
    Linda McKee

Control Panel > folder options > File types. Make sure a program (quicktime) is associated with the .mov file type.
  2. Apple Application Support download for Windows 7
  3. Apple Application Support download for Windows 7
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Support Quicktime Apple Windows XP