Thief is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL !

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Thief, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Thief is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Thief .And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

If you look at the game for beyond the game as it is then
you have a week mind and are easily lead.

Fortunately there are those of us that treat the game as-is
and dont get confused by real life.

(grin)

Sorry I have to go now. I have to stock up on Broadhead Arrows
and rub down my black jack with black shoe polish so I can
walk around at night looking to rob people.

Oh yeah and I have to make sure I go the rear of my local church
and walk on in and check their basements for zombies.

Geneve

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

As an artform, newsgroup trolling is really at an all time low these days.

- Adam

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Thief, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Thief is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Thief .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Arf!

I thought I saw a white bus somewhere...

Oh, there's the men with white coats.

/whistle

Goofball.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 01:22:20 +0100, "Cookie McCrumble"
<cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>
>> If you like Thief, you will lose your soul to be damned
>> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>> for all eternity.
>>
>> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>>
>> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>> prevent Armageddon.
>>
>> Thief is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>> heretics and witches like Thief .And heretics and witches
>> shall BURN !
>>
>> Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>
>Arf!
>
>I thought I saw a white bus somewhere...
>
>Oh, there's the men with white coats.
>
>/whistle
>
>Goofball.

Anyhow it's only really evil if you use the cheat to allow killing. Then,
after practicing in the game you go out and do it in real life. Not that
I would know or anything.

*whistles*

Ho hum de dum. Hey! Look over there!

*runs and hides in the shadows*

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

On 5 Oct 2004 16:05:17 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
wrote:

>Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

that's why I like it
Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:50:06 +0200 Greger Hoel said :

>On 5 Oct 2004 16:05:17 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
>wrote:
>
>>Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !
>
>that's why I like it

You busted me up ...

Ha !

Geneve

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

You're really funny. If you want to know what TRUE evil is, it's the
inqusition. Please never call it the HOLY inquisition again! Just because they
were cimmitted by the Catholic Church does not mean it was in any way holy.
Talk about blasphemy! Get a life. Get a clue. If you can't tell evil from
harmless fun, go live in a closet and stop bothering the rest of us.

On 06 Oct 2004 05:47:53 GMT, nomadpo@aol.com (NomadPO) wrote:

>You're really funny. If you want to know what TRUE evil is, it's the
>inqusition. Please never call it the HOLY inquisition again! Just because they
>were cimmitted by the Catholic Church does not mean it was in any way holy.
>Talk about blasphemy! Get a life. Get a clue. If you can't tell evil from
>harmless fun, go live in a closet and stop bothering the rest of us.

Puhleeze!

Without the Inquisition, we would have been overrun by the Type Vs by now.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Scary thing is, this guy posted something similar to the Bruce Campbell
newsgroup--eek, we have similar tastes, in a reversed kind of way!?! It's
slightly funny as a serious message, though not amusing as a joke (too
long).

-the Varmint

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Thief, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Thief is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Thief .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:59:31 +0200, "Svein Børge Hjorthaug"
<shjort@NOSPAM.online.no> wrote:

>Scary thing is, this guy posted something similar to the Bruce Campbell
>newsgroup--eek, we have similar tastes, in a reversed kind of way!?! It's
>slightly funny as a serious message, though not amusing as a joke (too
>long).

There's a Bruce Campbell game? Or did he just say Mr. Chin was evil?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Yarrr! 'Tis a good season to be trollin', and the catch is mighty good!
Yarrr!

- Mika L

wrote:

>Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Pathetic.

Sigh....even trolling just aint what it used to be.

> Scary thing is, this guy posted something similar to the Bruce Campbell
> newsgroup--eek, we have similar tastes, in a reversed kind of way!?! It's
> slightly funny as a serious message, though not amusing as a joke (too
> long).

also posted on the icewind-dale ng.

'tis the season to be trolling, tra-la-la-la-laaa, la-laa-laa-laaaaaa.

--
Cookie McCrumble

www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

Some folk are only alive because murder is illegal.

There's both, actually (well, Bruce's voice in the Evil Dead game), but this
guy was saying that poor Bruce "the Chin" Campbell was the Antichrist,
Devil, evil, random babble. Sad.

-the Varmint

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:59:31 +0200, "Svein Børge Hjorthaug"
> <shjort@NOSPAM.online.no> wrote:
>
> >Scary thing is, this guy posted something similar to the Bruce Campbell
> >newsgroup--eek, we have similar tastes, in a reversed kind of way!?!
It's
> >slightly funny as a serious message, though not amusing as a joke (too
> >long).
>
> There's a Bruce Campbell game? Or did he just say Mr. Chin was evil?
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:16:50 +0200, "Svein Børge Hjorthaug"
<shjort@NOSPAM.online.no> wrote:

>There's both, actually (well, Bruce's voice in the Evil Dead game), but this
>guy was saying that poor Bruce "the Chin" Campbell was the Antichrist,
>Devil, evil, random babble. Sad.

That's plain wrong. Good, bad, he's the guy with the gun.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Tim

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
> <blah blah blah ...>

Troll boy's making the rounds. Here's what he posted in
alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd ...

AMD is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like AMD, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop using their CPUs now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

AMD is evil, using AMD cpus is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like AMD.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

AMD CPUs are created in HELL's KITCHEN by SATAN!

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:12:51 -0400, "Tim" <argybargy@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>AMD CPUs are created in HELL's KITCHEN by SATAN!

Again, that's why I like them

Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil,alt.music.dio (More info?)

"Tim" <argybargy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>> <blah blah blah ...>
>

> Troll boy's making the rounds. Here's what he posted in
> alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd ...
>
> AMD is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like AMD, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop using their CPUs now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> AMD is evil, using AMD cpus is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like AMD.And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> AMD CPUs are created in HELL's KITCHEN by SATAN!

No comment

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil,alt.music.ozzy (More info?)

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:42:59 GMT, XiRÿZ <XiRZ@ea.rth.link.net> wrote:

>WORSHIP ME u wise and beautiful woman

You wouldn't know a wise and beautiful woman if it impaled itself on your limp piece of
macaroni. Now piss off out of our newsgroup, and go stand in a corner
and make your prepubescent noise there.
Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome

Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Well Another Name For The Big Black Book - 'Brian Raab', We'll Be A Roasting
You On The Fires Of Hell When You Get Down Here.
I've Got A Trident With Your Name On It, We Aren't Into Bullets, As Tridents
Make More Of A Mess.

Demonically
Satan

"Belboz" <alien@daboys.co.uk> wrote in message news:4166ec01.0@entanet...
> Well Another Name For The Big Black Book - 'Brian Raab', We'll Be A
> Roasting You On The Fires Of Hell When You Get Down Here.
> I've Got A Trident With Your Name On It, We Aren't Into Bullets, As
> Tridents Make More Of A Mess.
>
> Demonically
> Satan

Can't we all just get along?

Jesus

On 5 Oct 2004 16:05:17 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote:

>Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

<blah blah blah stripped>

If you take his diatribe and CAPITALIZE all of the pertinent letters, you will
see HIS true message.

>tief is EVIL, I's the work of the devil, MAde to collect
(EVIL I AM)
>your souls and to turn YOU into bRAinless SLAVEs of hell.
(YOU R A SLAVE)
>if you like thief, you will lose your soul TO bM daMned
(TO ME)
>FOR eternal torment In hell.DeMons and devils will feAst on your soul
>for all eternity.
(FOR I AM)
>so stoP pLaying this evil game nOw TO save your soul.
(PLOT TO)
>or the holy inquisiTion wilL come for YOU and buRn your flEsh to SAve
(STEAL YOUR)
>Your SOul, becAuse the Devil must nOT collect more soULs or nobody can
(SOUL TODAY)
>prevent arMAgeDdon.
(MAD)
>thIef is evil, plAying it is blaspheMy , only
(I AM)
>Heretics ANd witches like Thief .And hereticS And witcheS
(AN ASSHAT)
>shall burn !

There you have it. An evil asshat that wants our souls. Now, wouldn't you
rather give yours up to Thief??

ALL RIGHT! I was looking for a game designed by Satan... guess my long
search has ended!

wrote:

>Thief is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Thief, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Thief is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>heretics and witches like Thief .And heretics and witches
>shall BURN !
>
>Thief is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

TRENDING THREADS