Sir Lector Comes to Dine - where's the sword?

Cool little idea for a mission. I killed Lector with the steak knives and
got the key. But I haven't been able to locate the sword. Hint please?

- Adam

nightwalker

"AgentAlbert" <agentalbert2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Cool little idea for a mission. I killed Lector with the steak knives and
> got the key. But I haven't been able to locate the sword. Hint please?
>
> - Adam

Check the dining room carefully. If you want a spoiler, it's down below.

Nightwalker
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's stuck in one of the table legs.

--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

"Nightwalker" <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "AgentAlbert" <agentalbert2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Cool little idea for a mission. I killed Lector with the steak knives
>> and
>> got the key. But I haven't been able to locate the sword. Hint please?
>>
>> - Adam
>>

> Check the dining room carefully. If you want a spoiler, it's down below.
>
> Nightwalker

Graz!

- Adam

TRENDING THREADS