NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400 with the NVIDIA 3D Vision EMMITER KIT

venkatsupport

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
:bounce: I am having NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400 graphic card for this graphic card I am installing different drivers for different machines. I will give all drivers list that I am using for this model of graphic card they are as follow:

* The computer that is running with NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400 with the NUVISION 3D EMMITER KIT I am using DriverVer = 09/21/2007, 6.14.11.6262.
* The computer that is running with NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400 with the NVIDIA 3D Vision EMMITER KIT I am using DriverVer = 01/30/2010, 6.14.11.9645.
* The computer that is running with NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400 with the NUVISION 3D EMMITER KIT I am using DriverVer = 11/05/2008, 6.14.11.7846 .
* The computer that is running with NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400 with the NUVISION 3D EMMITER KIT I am using DriverVer = 07/20/2004, 6.5.6.2.

Can you say the reason why the drivers differ based on mother board at the same can you suggest any tool or utility to check the compatibility of the driver for the mother board I am going to install, because after installing all the above listed drivers still I will be facing the problem with machines those are running with the same card but with this NVIDIA 3D Vision EMMITER.

The problems are as follows:

* Only single monitor will work.
* All of the sudden horizontally a black line will be moving from bottom of the screen to the top of the screen continuously, because of that I am not able to see the 3D-View.
* All of the sudden all the monitor settings and 3D-settings will go into default because of that also I am not able to see the 3D-View.

Observation:

According to my observation I can state a statement that because of the installation of NVIDIA EMMITER drivers separately only this problem is coming because by default none of the above listed drivers are not coming with Generic Active Stereo (With NVIDIA IR Emitter). But there is no such problem coming with NUVISION 3D EMMITER KIT because NUVISION 3D EMMITER KIT will work on DIN Port that is available in NVIDIA control Panel----> under stereo display mode. Finally I came to conclusion that I have to find the driver version that is integrated with Generic Active Stereo (With NVIDIA IR Emitter) into the NVIDIA Quardo FX-3400.