so i wanna new the final words caz am realy confused about some stuff

1-what is the best mother board for the 980x is it :
- intel Dx58so
- gigabyte ga x58a ud7
- Asus P6X58D Premium
- Rampage II Extreme
those are the available boards

2-according to intel Memory Type:D DR3-1066 ,
and since i will never overclock so does it matter if i go more than 1066 mhz ram

3-am confusing about the hard drive 6gb sata and 3 gb sata ist a big different caz the 6 gb sata not available where i live so am gonna order it from out of my country so goes for the 7200 rpm 64 mb cache and the 1000 32 mb cache

More about : question

a b à CPUs
June 5, 2010 7:14:25 PM

Why don't you re-read what you wrote and post another message with proper grammar and spelling so I can understand what you are writing and be able to help you :) 
a b à CPUs
June 5, 2010 8:41:53 PM

Quote:
1-what is the best mother board for the 980x is it :
- intel Dx58so
- gigabyte ga x58a ud7
- Asus P6X58D Premium
- Rampage II Extreme

Close call between Gigabyte & rampage. Both are great. Do a coin toss.

Quote:
2-according to intel Memory Type:D DR3-1066 ,
and since i will never overclock so does it matter if i go more than 1066 mhz ram

You can go as high as your motherboard supports. Since you're getting a high end cpu-mobo combo, why skimp out on RAM? There will be a slight performance increment for higher speed RAM.

Quote:

3-am confusing about the hard drive 6gb sata and 3 gb sata ist a big different caz the 6 gb sata not available where i live so am gonna order it from out of my country so goes for the 7200 rpm 64 mb cache and the 1000 32 mb cache

You don't really need 6 gb SATA for HDDs. 3 Gb is more than enough for them.
Related resources
June 5, 2010 8:49:59 PM

thx alot ksampanna

sorry blackhawk1928 i was writing kind of hurry and my English isn't perfect :p 
a b à CPUs
June 5, 2010 9:58:45 PM

Well if I understand correctly, you are asking if you need 6GB/s sata support for your HDD?...answer is no, most HDD's can't even reach SATA I (1.5GB/s) speeds.
a b à CPUs
June 6, 2010 3:11:52 PM

+1 to Timop

If you have the money for the 980X then get a powerful motherboard to go with it and that's the Rampage III Extreme (the new red and black one).

6GB or 12GB Dominator GT to complete the look and the top-end spec and you'll be flying, and you have a very stable foundation for some heavy overclocking too.
a b à CPUs
June 6, 2010 3:57:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Id say get a Rampage III and Corsair Dominators/Munshkin Ridgebacks.

Quote:

If you have the money for the 980X then get a powerful motherboard to go with it and that's the Rampage III Extreme (the new red and black one).

Quote:
- intel Dx58so
- gigabyte ga x58a ud7
- Asus P6X58D Premium
- Rampage II Extreme
!