The Death of Fam Missions

.... must be upon us now? The glorious T1 and (YEAH!) T2 missions,
lively discussions and overall excitement the caused. Ever since T3
cam out this place is dead about them (at least compared to how it
was) How sad. And I can't play T3 due to my machine and frankly,
while it may be somewhat passable, let's all face it... it aint't the
good ol days anymore.NNed

"Ned" <needleblowbubbles@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:8f4d4499.0410151943.438806e8@posting.google.com...
> ... must be upon us now? The glorious T1 and (YEAH!) T2 missions,
> lively discussions and overall excitement the caused. Ever since T3
> cam out this place is dead about them (at least compared to how it
> was) How sad. And I can't play T3 due to my machine and frankly,
> while it may be somewhat passable, let's all face it... it aint't the
> good ol days anymore.NNed

Just pop in over at the TTLG forums, and you'll find that the 'death' of Fan
Missions is anything but upon us. I'd say they're as alive and well as
they've ever been, with many new missions in development, and new ones being
released at a steady rate.

What comes to discussing the T1/T2 missions -- how much is there left to
discuss, really, when most taffers have played them through several times?
Now taffers are discussion T3 for obvious reasons, but the Fan Missions are
still there -- stronger than they've ever been, as far as I'm concerned.

- Mika L

Guess I really meant the excitement over new missions, and discussions
about those or help with them. And in part, or mainly, HERE, because
here is where I've only been...

NNEd