Sign in with
Your question

HIS HD4670

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 11, 2010 1:37:48 AM

Just installed the HIS HD4670 128-bit 1Gig DDR3, a few days ago. I am not having any problems with my PC crashing or anything. However, I am having problems with my web browsers displaying correctly, and also the descriptions for all my desktop icons are highlighted all the time...can't figure this one out. I just upgraded my PSU also 550w 30A@+12v rail, should be more than enough. I have an older Gateway system 1.5 Gig RDRAM, Pentium 4 - 2.66ghz
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

More about : hd4670

March 11, 2010 3:39:48 AM

Go into Safe Mode, uninstall the video drivers.

Boot into Windows, then install the video drivers that's appropriate for your OS.
m
l
March 11, 2010 4:08:32 AM

Already did that. Removed old drivers, booted up in Safe Mode, ran driver sweeper to clear out anything that was still remaining. Then I downloaded and installed the most current drivers. I am kinda bummed, it looks like a great card and I have no problems otherwise. I am just wondering if maybe it's not compatible with my system.
m
l
March 18, 2010 12:02:20 AM

Figured out my problem. Like they say usually the simplest answer is the correct one. Somehow I switched on the High Contrast setting in my control panel, that's where my problem was,lmao. Anyway everything works great now.
m
l
!