Sign in with
Your question

Speech to Text conversion software

Last response: in Windows XP
December 7, 2012 1:51:28 AM

i need to implement speech to text application for my seminar implementation please guide me
December 7, 2012 12:03:58 PM

meetsam said:
i need to implement speech to text application for my seminar implementation please guide me

Google this: Speech to Text conversion software
m
l
Related resources
September 30, 2013 11:41:11 AM

uSubtitle.tv automates the process of transcribing and timing subtitles to video and audio by generating the text and timing. uSubtitle offers the flexibility of an edit application, which gives users the ability to edit and perfect the returned transcription and timing. Please give it a try, it's as accurate as you want it..
m
l
February 24, 2014 8:42:27 AM

Try Transcriber Pro . Features of Transcriber Pro for Windows: timecode, speakers names automatic insert and edit, media player integrated with text editor, keyboard shortcuts for play/pause, fast-forward, rewind and timecode/speaker name insert. This software also has interactive captions export feature. You can link your transcript to YouTube video and post HTML transcript with social media buttons to web site with transcribed video. You decide the way you break your interactive transcript down to quotes. Each quote is linked to a specific part of the video and has popular social media buttons so that folks watching video/reading transcript could share the quotes they liked with their friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. 14-days trial will let you learn the environment(which is pretty simple) and make up your mind whether it's what you've been looking for or not really.
m
l
!