Minolta Lens Question

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 3, 2004 8:04:11 AM

Have a AF 28 - 100 Minolta lens that came with my Maxxum 50. But the lens
will not work with my new Maxxum 7D or the Maxxum 50 but for some reason it
works with my Maxxum 400si. Would there be any reason for this? Would it
cost more to fix than the lens is worth?

*********************End Transmission********************************
Send all complaints, requests and/or thanks to count_strad@yahoo.com

ICQ #34907449

Website - http://www.sithicus.org

"Try not, do or do not there is no try" - Yoda(Empire Strikes Back)

Suggestion(s) or comments?

More about : minolta lens question

December 3, 2004 3:24:27 PM

"Crow T Robot" <spawn69HSPAM@sistwmi.rr.com> wrote in message news:<ftSrd.18224$CG4.4637@fe2.columbus.rr.com>...
> Have a AF 28 - 100 Minolta lens that came with my Maxxum 50. But the lens
> will not work with my new Maxxum 7D or the Maxxum 50 but for some reason it
> works with my Maxxum 400si. Would there be any reason for this? Would it
> cost more to fix than the lens is worth?

> Send all complaints, requests and/or thanks to count_strad@yahoo.com
>
> ICQ #34907449
>

> Website - http://www.sithicus.org
>
> "Try not, do or do not there is no try" - Yoda(Empire Strikes Back)
>

> Suggestion(s) or comments?

I also have a Minolta dimage XT 3.2 and the lens doesnt work either
!