Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Router types and their connectors

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 25, 2010 8:02:14 AM

Thers an outside connectivity medium for wireless transmission that is made of metal support structure and white circular drums at the top that act as the transmitters and recivers. What are they called???
April 25, 2010 7:46:18 PM

Do you mean the antennas on cell towers?