Monitor Stand question. Samsung P2770H.

pentupanger

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
Hello all.

I purchased (not delivered yet) a Samsung P2770H monitor recently and was curious is anyone knew where I could find an aftermarket stand for it.

I have read reviews for the monitor and the only con that affects me is the stand wobbling around or being off-level.

I am not sure if it is VESA compatible, nor do I know the screw hole placement/measurements yet. I also do not know what the Product ID is. (one site I found wanted the Product ID, and the model number wasn't listed so I thought it might have been a different number.)

I am not wanting to spend a ton of money just for a more stable stand and my desk has a back on it so using a wall mount might be out of the question (unless I can rig up something on the desk =P ).

I wish the monitor would come with a stand like my 20" Dell monitor has... it looks like a Y and is VERY stable, but it is also a 20" monitor...

I would have bought a 27" Dell monitor, but the price jump from a 24" to a 27" Dell monitor is insane.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Solution

I don't think that model is VESA compatible, it's listed as non wall mountable anyway.

I don't think that model is VESA compatible, it's listed as non wall mountable anyway.

Solution

pentupanger

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
Hmm, ok. I will have to make sure it's not VESA compatible when it gets here, but according to what mousemonkey said it probably isn't.

If it was VESA compatible where could I look for a stand at? Everytime I search Google for "aftermarket monitor stand" I usually end up at a place that sells stuff like TV stands and furniture.

maryparker

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2011
You can check out the single LCD monitor stand for single slat wall mount in Ergotech. This provides all the versatility of the standard units, but is built to handle larger 17” to 30” monitors. It is the ideal solution when you require just one monitor and the option to add more.