e-mail to Cingular Customer Service

Does anyone know of a way that I can send an e-mail to Cingular Customer
Service? I have been all over their web site, and there is no such
provision. You are told to call. I did call. The nice lady didn't
know much about what I was talking about, and did not help me at all.

I need my customer name - would you believe that? I have tried to enter
it in every manner that I can, and it is not accepted. I changed my
password, to make sure that the error wasn't in that, but some places
only accept 4 digits when you go to enter a password. I have never felt
so frustrated in all my life. So much for Cingular MEdia net. It isn't
a net at all, you till need a "cooperative" provider to get on line.
7 answers Last reply
More about mail cingular customer service

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:03:52 GMT, "John W. Barron" <jbarron@nc.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a way that I can send an e-mail to Cingular Customer
    >Service? I have been all over their web site, and there is no such
    >provision. You are told to call. I did call. The nice lady didn't
    >know much about what I was talking about, and did not help me at all.
    >

    >I need my customer name - would you believe that? I have tried to enter
    >it in every manner that I can, and it is not accepted. I changed my
    >password, to make sure that the error wasn't in that, but some places
    >only accept 4 digits when you go to enter a password. I have never felt
    >so frustrated in all my life. So much for Cingular MEdia net. It isn't
    >a net at all, you till need a "cooperative" provider to get on line.

    If you log into your account, the page that opens after log in is finished
    and you scroll down and look in the lower right hand corner there is the
    link to email them.

    stan.sigman@cingular.com this should help

    I don't know if it would work, but you could try a typical email
    address username@domain.com. Try some various usernames and domain
    names. If they bounce back, then try another one. Let me know if this
    works. I am now curious. I have done this with other websites with
    some success. Try support@cingular.com or support@cingular.net

    "John W. Barron" <jbarron@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a way that I can send an e-mail to Cingular Customer
    > Service? I have been all over their web site, and there is no such
    > provision. You are told to call. I did call. The nice lady didn't know
    > much about what I was talking about, and did not help me at all.
    >

    > I need my customer name - would you believe that? I have tried to enter
    > it in every manner that I can, and it is not accepted. I changed my
    > password, to make sure that the error wasn't in that, but some places only
    > accept 4 digits when you go to enter a password. I have never felt so
    > frustrated in all my life. So much for Cingular MEdia net. It isn't a
    > net at all, you till need a "cooperative" provider to get on line.

    I too would like to e-mail them but cannot. I cannot log into their site
    since I signed up for SBC combined billing.

    Cingular site will not accept accounts with combined billing and you have
    to log on to e-mail them or even to shop for a new phone/upgrade.

    My contract has been up for over a year and I'm looking at Sprint.

    I think you should stay with Cingular Wireless. I just migrated from
    AT&T Wireless to Cingular Wireless when I purchased my new Sony
    Ericsson S710a and signed up for a 2-year contract so I could get a
    $100 discount from the price my new phone. If you really want to
    change companies, I recommend T-Mobile. They have good coverage and
    good offers. I almost went with T-Mobile, but I have always had AT&T
    Wireless and my daughter has Cingular Wireless. AT&T Wireless merged
    with Cingular Wireless to become the "new Cingular Wireless". There
    seemed to be an obvious choice for me. I also now have combined
    billing with my SBC (local & long distance), SBC Yahoo! DSL, and
    Cingular Wireless (would also include Dish Network, but I subscribed
    for that previously, directly from Dish Network, and seperately and
    cannot switch without cancelling my service for 6 months or moving).

    "CR" <onaldone@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "John W. Barron" <jbarron@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know of a way that I can send an e-mail to Cingular Customer
    >> Service? I have been all over their web site, and there is no such
    >> provision. You are told to call. I did call. The nice lady didn't know
    >> much about what I was talking about, and did not help me at all.
    >>

    >> I need my customer name - would you believe that? I have tried to enter
    >> it in every manner that I can, and it is not accepted. I changed my
    >> password, to make sure that the error wasn't in that, but some places
    >> only
    >> accept 4 digits when you go to enter a password. I have never felt so
    >> frustrated in all my life. So much for Cingular MEdia net. It isn't a
    >> net at all, you till need a "cooperative" provider to get on line.
    >
    > I too would like to e-mail them but cannot. I cannot log into their site
    > since I signed up for SBC combined billing.
    >
    > Cingular site will not accept accounts with combined billing and you have
    > to log on to e-mail them or even to shop for a new phone/upgrade.
    >
    > My contract has been up for over a year and I'm looking at Sprint.

    Because **YOU** decided to accept a discount by signing up for combined
    billing with another company, Cingular is at fault?

    SBC should be able to provide any of the answers you want.

    --
    JJ

    http://www.cingular.com
    http://www.texaspowerhouse.com
    http://www.txmma.com

Cingular Email Internet Service Providers