Asus m4a77t 1 long 3 short 2 short bios beeps

I bought a asus m4a77t mobo with Athlon 2 x4 640 cpu and 2x 2gb Trancend Ddr 3 1333 ram & 500w superchanel psu brand new. Useing my old hdd & Ati 4670 (Force 3d) card. When i switch the machine on all i get is a blank screen and the following bios error code. 1 long 3 short 2 short. I tested the cpu,ram,psu,hdd and grafix card in a friends pc and they all work fine so i thought it was a faulty mobo sent it back to the supplyer and they sent me a new board..... guss what........ same story all over again! Any ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about asus m4a77t long short short bios beeps
  1. Solved kinda.... turns out its the Force 3d Ati 4670 thats not compatible with the mobo or the mobo that dousnt support the Card... i thought pci-e was supose to be a standard slot and the card is just more than a year old and it works fine in other comouters. Had a problem with gen 2 but the pc still booted. now i have to buy a new card but im broke it sucks!!!!monkey balls!!!
  2. Dont buy force 3d. i got support form asus not that it worked but they tried. Force 3d on the other hand havent sent me a single reply to my Email.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Hard Drives