ASUS P7P55D-E LX and PSU compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Yes, you are correct. Your PSU is of version 2.2. That will do provided that you do not run high-power demanding gfx cards in crossfire mode or extreme O.C. .

suat

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Yes, it will. Besides motherboard comes with the 4-pin pluged so you can connect the 4-pin connector easily. But what is more important is that your PSU must comply with version 2.2. Otherwise, you may experience instability and erratic operation in your PC because new motherboard are very sensitive to voltage regulation.

Unfortunately, your link does not work. Therefore, I could not check version of your PSU.

suat

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Yes, you are correct. Your PSU is of version 2.2. That will do provided that you do not run high-power demanding gfx cards in crossfire mode or extreme O.C. .

Solution

OxidizAtIon

Honorable
May 5, 2012
hi suat im new in this pc stuff but im looking forward to buy a ASUS P7P55D LE motherboard and i have an VIOS ATX-500W PSU and i realise that the motherboard has an 8pin EATX12V connector like the one jasper has and my PSU is the ATX 2.03(is this the version)so will this be able to run on it?

Hi there,

Its always the best to open your own thread to solve ant problem.

This thread is marked as solved and not many people will see your msg.

Status
Not open for further replies.