First Lego Thief, now Stick Thief!

"Mika Latokartano" <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote
in message news:cmn4uc$8tc$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi...
> Just passing on this link I came across on TTLG. Fun stuff, leaving aside
> the horrible 'music' towards the end and the unprofessional killings
> (must've been playing on 'Normal') ;)
>
> Oh, yes. Linky: http://www.stickpage.com/sticktheif.shtml
>
> - Mika L

Heh

That's how it's really done, I guess :)

--
Cookie McCrumble

www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

Some folk are only alive because murder is illegal.

Mika Latokartano wrote:

> Just passing on this link I came across on TTLG. Fun stuff, leaving
> aside the horrible 'music' towards the end and the unprofessional
> killings (must've been playing on 'Normal') ;)
>
> Oh, yes. Linky: http://www.stickpage.com/sticktheif.shtml
>
> - Mika L

Looks like it was more inspired by Thief: Deadly Shadows then it was by
Thief 1 or 2. He must of had climbing gloves to get in the window and
Throwing a torch at the oil.
Albert