Warren Spector leaving Ion Storm

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:14:32 +0200, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>I guess it was only a matter of time.
>
>http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/deus-ex-invisible-war/564412p1.html?fromint=1

Yeah, after DX2 it's a wonder he was kept on for T3. I wonder if this
will impact the release of the T3 editor?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:0m9fp0p868uegers0au5lp0qbd0i2ge3lh@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 09:14:32 +0200, "Mika Latokartano"
> <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:
>
>>I guess it was only a matter of time.
>>
>>http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/deus-ex-invisible-war/564412p1.html?fromint=1
>
> Yeah, after DX2 it's a wonder he was kept on for T3. I wonder if this
> will impact the release of the T3 editor?

I seriously doubt it. The process of developing the editing tools to the
point where they can be released to the public has been on-going for several
months. I don't believe that there's an interconnection here.

- Mika L

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:48:25 +0200, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>I seriously doubt it. The process of developing the editing tools to the
>point where they can be released to the public has been on-going for several
>months. I don't believe that there's an interconnection here.

Has there been any news/interesting buzz about it on the webforums
lately?

Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome

"Greger Hoel" <gregerh@spammersgetbent.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:e5nfp0t37jin7kguscmoquvatmic7qfs4k@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:48:25 +0200, "Mika Latokartano"
> <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:
>
>>I seriously doubt it. The process of developing the editing tools to the
>>point where they can be released to the public has been on-going for
>>several
>>months. I don't believe that there's an interconnection here.
>
> Has there been any news/interesting buzz about it on the webforums
> lately?

Regarding the possible release of the editing tools? Not since Jordan
Thomas' a.k.a. Null's update a while back, which you've seen already. The
thread sparked by it is getting long, though:
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90280

If you mean Warren's departure, there're a number of threads about it on the
Ion Storm forums. Here's one:
http://forums.ionstorm.com/index.php?showtopic=212895 There are also
threads about it on the Ion Storm Deus Ex 2 and Thief III forums.

- Mika L