AI Suite II and i5-3570K voltage

aigram

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2012
Hello,

I have the following components that this discussion should be concerned with.

Mobo - ASUS P8Z77 V LK
CPU - i5-3570 K
RAM - G. Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
GPU - Nvidia GTX 560 SE

So Asus has a program called AI Suite II which lets me do some cool easy in-OS overclocking. I am not yet ready to do any serious overclocking, but this program essentially lets me push a button and it 'auto tunes' my system. It actually worked fairly well.
There is a section in this program called DIGI+VRM. It deals with CPU power phase control, power duty control, load-line calibration, current capability, and voltage frequency. I am wondering what to set these settings to.
I have additional case coolers and I set the CPU fan on turbo. All my components seem to stay in the green right now as far as temperature.

Solution
asus autotune tends to force stability by using high voltage settings, although I don't think its a problem if you take the time to learn to overclock you will find you can generally reach the same overclcoks if not higher on less voltage

kiezz

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
asus autotune tends to force stability by using high voltage settings, although I don't think its a problem if you take the time to learn to overclock you will find you can generally reach the same overclcoks if not higher on less voltage

Solution

TRENDING THREADS