Best budget graphics card...

I'm building a new computer, but my budget is limited. At the moment I have the (AMD) HD 5830 1GB listed as my card, but, ideally, I'd like something a little bit cheaper but with similar performance (perhaps the 5770???). The processor is the AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz, and the RAM is 6GB DDR3 1600MHz (3 x 2GB). Thanks. :)
8 answers Last reply
More about best budget graphics card
  1. andymcdougal said:
    I'm building a new computer, but my budget is limited. At the moment I have the (AMD) HD 5830 1GB listed as my card, but, ideally, I'd like something a little bit cheaper but with similar performance (perhaps the 5770???). The processor is the AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz, and the RAM is 6GB DDR3 1600MHz (3 x 2GB). Thanks. :)


    5770. If you have the cash go for the best perf/$ card : 5850.
  2. hallowed_dragon said:
    5770. If you have the cash go for the best perf/$ card : 5850.


    And we're looking at similar performance? I'm not looking for a graphics card on-the-benchmark, if you know what I mean. :P
  3. andymcdougal said:
    And we're looking at similar performance? I'm not looking for a graphics card on-the-benchmark, if you know what I mean. :P


    Here: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ATI/Radeon_HD_5870/30.html
  4. hallowed_dragon said:


    Thats a good enough answer for me. :P Thanks! :D
  5. Rustyy117 said:


    I'm seeing good prices for the 5770 so I'm going to get that one.
  6. andymcdougal said:
    I'm seeing good prices for the 5770 so I'm going to get that one.


    Enjoy it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards AMD Graphics