Sign in with
Your question

Bluetooth peripheral device driver download windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
October 23, 2011 2:24:11 PM

Hello. I have a 6-month old Acer Aspire 5736Z-4460 laptop that I would like to connect to a Pantech P7040P cellphone I purchased new this weekend from AT&T. They pair but do not "connect". I am using Windows 7 Home which shows there IS a problem with the configuration of this new cellphone, i.e., the "peripheral device driver" is missing. I found a link on your site to Broadcom, downloaded there Windows 7 Bluetooth setup file, and setup does not find my cellphone--it keeps saying "turn on or plug in your device". I AM somewhat computer literate, but, this one has me "stumped". Any help you can offer is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your site,

James Colbert :bounce: 

I removed your email to prevent spamming!
a b $ Windows 7
October 25, 2011 11:36:49 AM

jcolbert74441 said:
Hello. I have a 6-month old Acer Aspire 5736Z-4460 laptop that I would like to connect to a Pantech P7040P cellphone I purchased new this weekend from AT&T. They pair but do not "connect". I am using Windows 7 Home which shows there IS a problem with the configuration of this new cellphone, i.e., the "peripheral device driver" is missing. I found a link on your site to Broadcom, downloaded there Windows 7 Bluetooth setup file, and setup does not find my cellphone--it keeps saying "turn on or plug in your device". I AM somewhat computer literate, but, this one has me "stumped". Any help you can offer is very much appreciated.

Thanks for your site,

James Colbert :bounce: 

I removed your email to prevent spamming!

Do you get a sound, or new drive when you plug your device in ?
What does device manager indicate, any error code ?
Try another port ? Got another cable ?
m
l
Related resources
!