NightMare_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: 06.18.2010

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Gaming, 3D

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: Only case

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS:Newgg

PARTS PREFERENCES: Intel i5 750

OVERCLOCKING: Maybe overclock , Maybe Xfire but then i will buy better PSU and Cooler
MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080

GPU that i have : ATI Radeon HD 5850 1Gb

All advices and suggestions are wellcome

Components that i think to buy
jpegr.jpg

Thanks.

NightMare_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010

Sorry i wasn't have too much time.

Is it good now?

You're getting closer to using the right format. It would be a lot better if you just gave us your budget and what pieces you already have (like the GPU).

I should also point out that a few months time will change a lot of recommendations due to price changes and technology changes. You'd do yourself a favor by coming back the week you were going to buy to find the best deals and current recommendations.

Case/PSU: Antec 300 Illusion and Earthwatts 650W for $130. This will be able to Crossfire anything up to the 5850 (may need adapaters).

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 2x2 GB 1600 mhz CAS Latency 7 $120. Much cheaper sticks. Might be faster too.

Mobo: I would really like to recommend a USB 3/SATA III board (like the one in this combo for $375).

NightMare_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010

I have ATI Radeon HD 5850

About RAM: i was thinking of Corsair , Kingstone , G.Skill and i can not decide what to buy :)
About MBO: what do have to say for this MBO Click

Thanks very much

RAM: Buy the cheapest 1600 mhz CAS Latency 7 sticks you can find. The only brand I never recommend is OCZ because they use a lot of voltage, which can cause compatibilty problems.

Mobo: It's not a bad board, but for $15 (after combo) you get essentially the same board, but with USB 3/SATA III support, which makes it more future proof.

NightMare_

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010

I've heard that all memories which have more than 1.65V are not good for Intel , High voltage memory is for adm
Can you recommend me some asus or gigabyte mbo with USB3/SATA III