My Geforce2 MX-400 graphics card not working with my P4VMM2 Motherboard

peterstepon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
Hello,

I bought a new 4x AGP graphics card for my P3VMM2 mother board, but whenever I connect it I just get a message on the screen saying "no signal" Can anyone help me out with this. I am assuming that the graphics card should be ok for the motherboard.

Thanks

Solution
You may need to supply complete PC specs if this does not help you. On your motherboard there is a video section. On settings there should be one to disable onboard video, that should be your problem. If you enable both onboard and GPU there will ba a conflict. Take out the card, go to motherboard main menu, change the setting, plug card back in. Switch your video cable to a port on the card.

p1n3apqlexpr3ss

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
Have you plugged in any extra internal cables the card may require? You have it plugged into a output supplied by the card itself not the mobo? A google search on your mobo didnt bring back a thing so cant help too much right now

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
You may need to supply complete PC specs if this does not help you. On your motherboard there is a video section. On settings there should be one to disable onboard video, that should be your problem. If you enable both onboard and GPU there will ba a conflict. Take out the card, go to motherboard main menu, change the setting, plug card back in. Switch your video cable to a port on the card.

Solution