Solved

Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium(PCI-e) suggestion

I'm going for a Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium(PCI-e) and I'll be using Windows 7 x64 with it.
I have 2 creative cards(PCI) and from the day i switched to vista or 7 from xp,they've been disturbing me like hell.So i don't want to get in trouble this time.
Main question is if you have experienced this card in Windows 7 or can say without a single doubt whether it'll work perfectly in Windows 7 or not(by perfectly I mean all the EAX, Crystallizer, CMSS-3D,etc work perfectly)
SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about sound blaster titanium suggestion
  1. Best answer
    I have an X-Fi Titanium with Win 7 64bit in the beginning it was a little buggy but they updated their drivers and I never had a problem since. So if you do get one make sure you get the latest driver from creative.com and you will have no problems.
  2. Thanks A lot!
  3. Best answer selected by amdenthusiast.
  4. Bought it.Works Flawlessly on 7 x64.
    Thanks again...
  5. hey do you think that sound card would fit on this mobo?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128423
  6. It will unless you have something blocking the pcie1 slots
  7. So going from a pci creative card to the PCI-e version is now working flawlessly?
    I'm just curious cos my Creative pci card has given me nothing but grief and blue screens of death no matter what driver I use on 7 X64.
    Would be great to know if the PCI-e version does'nt have the same problems.
  8. monsta said:
    So going from a pci creative card to the PCI-e version is now working flawlessly?
    I'm just curious cos my Creative pci card has given me nothing but grief and blue screens of death no matter what driver I use on 7 X64.
    Would be great to know if the PCI-e version does'nt have the same problems.

I have never gotten a BSOD from my X-fi pro. I dont know about the older PCI cards I never had one on a Win 7 machine.
  9. My Sound Blaster 5.1 and Audigy PCI used to give BSODs.....So getting a BSOD is not a special thing according to me....
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Windows 7 Sound Blaster PCI Express Components Product