Agitate coolant

sfvirgo86

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
i put my rs240 together the other day and i used meyham aurora coolant with the pearlescent glittery effect, but now most of the "glitter" is in the res at the bottom... is there any thing i can do to agitate the coolant in the res to keep the effect full and vibrant like when i first got all the bubbles out? i kno i shoulda used plain distilled and dead water drops or something similar but it looks so bad ass with my red led's and red rings on my sp120s, ill try and get the pics up i took after i ran it for 12 hrs.

sfvirgo86

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
One thing I don't like about the Res/pump is that the out is higher than the in, making this worse. I love the clean look of the bay Res, maybe down the line ill switch to a cylindrical Res that sits right on top of the pump to eliminate the dead spot. Seeing as how I have to reseat the block anyway I'm gonna flush it all out and go distilled till I can put some money up to make a move... it looks really sick with my build scheme, but form always follows function(until I can balance it)

Are you running a stock XSPC 750 kit?

Mayhem's Aurora has been confirmed to not work with the X20 750 pumps that come in these kits, as well as bay reservoirs in general.
http://mayhems-aurora.wikispaces.com/
Also, this is directly from the manufacturer and in the link above.

Aurora is "NOT" made for use in a home system. It has been developed for show System's (modding) and Photo work. If looking for a fluid for a Home system / Gaming system please use Mayhems X1 or Mayhems Pastel range of fluids there are fully tested and working in any kind of loop.

Aurora is only intended to be used when the system is on display, not for daily use. I advise you drain the loop and try to clean it out before it gunks up your blocks. Also from the description on res/pumps not being compatible, your pump may also be in danger as well.

sfvirgo86

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012

I'm doin that now, when its time to flush again, ill probly just get some red tubing or try for some blood red pastel, I took a quick video and pics when I first did it ill put them on photobucket and link them here... lol it looked sooooooooo good I would just sit there and watch it flow. And yes just a stock rs240 kit