Best Sub-$90 AM3 motherboards?

G

I'm trying to put together a mATX build and I'm having a hard time picking out a motherboard. I'll probably be using a graphics card somewhere in the range of a 5670 to a 6850, if it matters. USB 3.0 and SATA III aren't a necessity but they would be nice. As for Chipset, I could go without Integrated graphics. Integrated graphics are kind of a safety net to me...

For ddr2, I would go for the foxconn cinema premium hdmi for around $83 shipped at newegg, or for ddr3, checkout the Biostar TA880GB+ for $65 shipped. I don't pay much attention to the reviews anymore; one guy said the biostar had no onboard video. He must have been talking about a different board. I've had a couple of biostar boards, and they work better than some of the better brands lately. They also have a fast turnaround time for rma's, and answered all my emails. If you want sata 6 or usb 3, you'll have to spend more. All those low cost boards are atx.

G

what if raised it to $95? Core unlocker is something I need, because I will be buying a Athlon Tri, and if it doesn't unlock oh well. They aren't i7's, but they aren't slow either.