My same probs hardware probs

jaxxicano

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
i had to start this new thread to revive my questions, i had so many probs since the last time i posted here.

guys wow i am sooo slow to reply , i have had major probs with this system, i have tried everything suggested, now im faced with this,

it seems that somehow a type of corruption has occured in some of the chips of the hardware, i have been able to reformat many times since and before i am able to get anything installed there is very strange graphics manipulation now, it seems there are probs that are embedded at the layer that is deeper than the OS.

one of my friends mentioned somthing bout virus that are able to get into ur chips and reprogram them and scramble them. and that seems like what has happend now. i have gone thru 2 more video cards now with the same kind of chip corruption goin on, somehow its transferring thruout my chips in my hardware, dvd burner corruption too.
i vaguely remember some corruption first started back in 08 when i first loaded some free mmorpg's online, such as wow, eq, bountybay,florensia.

is that kind of chip corruption possible, is my friend correct? he said that he as the tools needed to get into the deep layers of hardware chips to fix them, so what are those tools, does anyone have any idea? id like to know how to do that kind of stuff.
im still trying to work with the same system and now its running vista 64hp, but after its on for extended periods (over 4 hours) then the corruption begins after i start to move my mouse. thats all thats happening lately. k thnx for all ur help

jaxx

jaxxicano

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010

now what????

jaxxicano

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
all i can say is that sofar i have only reformatted my hard drive using the regular options in the installer disc.
other than that i have no knowledge on how to do a format of the "other " parts of the harddrive, the pc i am referring to is on the back burner now, im back to a single core system with 512 ram and 512 agp card. thats all i can use for now, i really want my dual core back to original state.

the pc since the probs started witht the video card issue, has rejected every type of x16 pci express card that i have used, i have gone thru 3 already since 07 with that box.

i realy belive that corruption has occured in the hardware as a result of that kind of virus,

i d k.
thnx for ur response.
jaxxicano