Corsair H100i or Kraken X60?

Angelz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
I seriously can't decide between these two coolers... Currently i have a Corsair H100 but i want one of these two and don't know which one to pick. I just want something with the soft tubing since i have 2 Kuhler 620's inside my Rig so that would match that nicely.

Case - Cosmos II
Processor - Intel 3770k

I'm also looking to do a push and pull config on either one. If i go with H100i i will get some SP120's. If i get the Kraken i will get NZXT FX 140LB fans. So which is better? ;_;

Angelz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
Well, as both are nice and all, i was wondering which one would be a better cooling solution for the processor. And of course, i'm trying to make a theme in my system too. (Like if i go with the Kraken i'll get more of those white fans and some white sleeved cables) or if i get the H100i i'll just get black sleeve cables. Since the Cosmos II tower has three 120mm slots on the top, i could get a third fan and put it on the roof toward the end where the control panel is to help with exhaust. Where the Kraken is just two big 140mm's. I know this might sound strange, but i'm just trying to give my rig more style, preformance and looks internally. :)

Angelz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
The only thing is, my motherboard, a G1 Sniper 3, has green on it. lol. I also have two GTX 670's being cooled by Kuhler 620's thanks to Dwood's bracket. Their PCBs are being cooled off by chocolate colored 92mm fans..

Angelz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
Yes, which performs best would be priority. :) I was going to attempt an IHS removal but it's not worth the loss of warrenty to me so.. Like i said, either one i could make a theme out of.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
There are a lot of options better than the ones you've listed- it just depends on your expectations of both price and performance.

You might want to check out the watercooling sticky. There is a lot of content including a section on closed loop coolers.