Power Options

Hi,

I want to allow a common user of Windows 2000/XP workstation to change the
Power Options in Control Panel but don't want to include a user to the local
Administrators or Power Users group. Is it possible?
--
Thank!

nejit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to allow a common user of Windows 2000/XP workstation to change
> the Power Options in Control Panel but don't want to include a user
> to the local Administrators or Power Users group. Is it possible?
Hi

In the thread in the link below you will find a description on how to
configure a computer to allow normal users to alter power scheme
settings without being added to the Local Administrators group.

Subject: RE: XP. Rigts to change power schema
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin
http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=uEgNmYgsDHA.3536%40tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: