P5N-E (650) SLI

dunderoskar

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
hello.. i need drivers to this motherboard: P5N-E (650) SLI.. have looked at their homepage can't find any? maybe i just need drivers or networkcard but can't find it as sad.. can you guys help me?

dunderoskar

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
well so far its ok. but wheres the driver for networkcard? :S just can't see it.. and well i may be blind or something.. but thanks !!!

If you have windows xp, vista, or 7, they will search for a suitable driver for you. Check the device manager for conflicts. Uninstall any items with marks next to them, reboot, and let windows search for the driver.

dunderoskar

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
thats the problem.. need to install networkcard first beacuse i got an "static" ip adress pr does it work anyway?

You are correct. My bad. Even marvell's website has no windows 7 driver for your particular marvell lan device. I suggest a cheap pci lan card. I got one on sale at frys for 88 cents awhile back. Pop it in and I'll bet windows 7 will locate a driver for it. It's cheaper than buying a new motherboard.

dunderoskar

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
yeah well.. how come that that the "unitfinder" can find drivers for the networkcard ? beacuze those driver i got now is "nvidia nforce networking controller" and works great.. BUT got it trought windows update.. btw os: windows 7 x64 ultimate.