Need opinion on this specs

Alcom21

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Will this spec be good enough for me? Im on a tight budget and i'm targeting for a good quality and performance system that enables me too upgrade in the future. Here are the specs. Do comment which should i change. Its it worth it if i go for HIS HD 5750 iCooler?

AMD Phenom AM3 555+(B/EDITION)
ECS A785GM-AD3(Black Series)
Kingston 2GB DDR3 1333
Casing: Raidmax Tornado
PSU: Huntkey Balance King 450W True Power
HDD: WD 160GB AAJS
GC: Palit GTS 250 1GB Green
DVDRW FROM LG 24x

Hmm having build with ECS their boards (BIOS needs more work) are getting better and better but at that price point for the budget range i'd hit the MSI 770 G-45 or if u can afford it the Gigabyte 770TA - in fact the latter comes in a Rana bundle ^^ Also perhaps try to hit the Antec ECO 520 for a budget 80+ PSU?

^+1
MSI,and Gigabyte are definitely much better brands than ECS.
As for the PSU, please consider other well known brands like Antec, Tagan, Silverstone, etc. PSU is the most important component in your system, anything happends to it will effect all the other components.
You might want to consider buying better components instead of just cheap.

My experience with ECS is always bad. Bad bios, bad components, instability, short life (get broken only in a short time), etc.
I am sorry if it looks like I try to put ECS into a bad corner. I am just telling my experience.
ECS ist cheap with cheap quality, and that is it!

I am always satisfied with MSI, Gigabyte and ASUS. Good quality, good bios, relatively long life span, etc.

Huntkey is among the worst of the worst; hardwaresecrets.com blows most of them up when they test them.
Antec, Corsair, Seasonic, PC Power & Cooling, and Enermax are among the better brands. Look for full range active PFC (no little voltage switch) and 80+ certification.
I don't know what your prices are like, but if I were building a $500 PC, I'd expect to spend $50-$75 on the PSU; more if I specifically planned significant future upgrades. A 380W Antec Earthwatts or 400W Corsair CX would probably be suitable at the low end for that budget range, or a 500W Earthwatts or 450W-550W Corsair VX at the upper end.