Your question

How to format sd card from raw to fat 32

Last response: in Storage
May 3, 2012 7:46:27 AM

How to format sd card from raw to fat 32

More about : format card raw fat

November 13, 2012 6:41:41 AM

Is there any important data inside it?
Actually, the format process is quite simple to operate: right click your SD card on "My Computer" and select "Format".
Or if it is not work, you can try another way:
Start => Setting => Control Panel =>Administrative Tools => Computer Management =>Disk Management=> Right click your SD card on the list => format it.
But, if there is a great amount of important data, you are supposed to restore the data before any format. And nowadays, a recovery program can help you restoring the data. A reliable and professional recovery utility enables you to restore your images, music, files and other data types from your RAW SD card.
It is worth trying.
m
l
November 16, 2012 1:39:03 AM

tomsliker12 said:
Is there any important data inside it?
Actually, the format process is quite simple to operate: right click your SD card on "My Computer" and select "Format".
Or if it is not work, you can try another way:
Start => Setting => Control Panel =>Administrative Tools => Computer Management =>Disk Management=> Right click your SD card on the list => format it.
But, if there is a great amount of important data, you are supposed to restore the data before any format. And nowadays, a recovery program can help you restoring the data. A reliable and professional recovery utility enables you to restore your images, music, files and other data types from your RAW SD card.
It is worth trying.

http://www.squidoo.com/free-to-recover-photo-and-video-...

Thanks, this one fixed the problem on my SD card and I drop by to feed back.
m
l
!