Help me setup RAID 0?

irishbug

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2009
Hello, I bought a GA-MA790X-UD4P mobo, and a couple of 1 TB Barracuda's, and Windows 7. I want to do a RAID 0 configuration as I hear it may help with my gaming application. I like to fly FSX, can someone lay down the steps I need to take in order to do this? I am no newb, but I have never done a RAID setup before. Thanks guys!

Alvin Smith

Distinguished
http://america.gigabyte.com.tw/FileList/Manual/motherboard_manual_ga-ma790x-ud4p_e.pdf

Chapter 5 Appendix .................................................................................................... 75
5-1 Configuring SATA Hard Drive(s) .................................................................... 75
5-1-1 Configuring AMD SB750 SATA Controllers ...................................................... 75
5-1-2 Configuring GIGABYTE SATA2 SATA Controller ............................................. 81
5-1-3 Making a SATA RAID/AHCI Driver Diskette for Windows XP ........................ 87
5-1-4 Installing the SATA RAID/AHCI Driver and Operating System ...................... 88
5-2 Configuring Audio Input and Output ................................................................. 97