Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Windows 7
  • Computer
  • Monitors
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 14, 2010 4:17:06 PM

So i just put Windows 7 on my computer. I ran dual monitors with Windows XP and Windows Vista, with no problems whatsoever. As soon as I put Windows 7 on my computer my second monitor became blurry; all the fonts and graphics alike. I have a GeForce 6200 A-LE video card, while it may be a little outdated it's worked fine in the past. I've tried to force the resolution with the nvidia control panel, and changed the resolution; I've also tried changing the settings on the monitor itself and nothing will work. Is there anything I can do to make the blurriness go away?!

More about : blurry monitor

a b U Graphics card
March 14, 2010 5:20:38 PM

Have you downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers for your 6200? Surprisingly Nvidia still supports this DX9 card even though ATI has dropped its support for its last pure DX9 card x1000s.
m
l
March 15, 2010 12:02:51 AM

mister g said:
Have you downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers for your 6200? Surprisingly Nvidia still supports this DX9 card even though ATI has dropped its support for its last pure DX9 card x1000s.

Yeah i have the most recent driver.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
March 15, 2010 12:06:23 AM

Can you reinstall them, and if the monitors come with cds install their drivers as well.
m
l
!