Want to overclock graphic card and processor

archangel_32

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Hello everybody,
It seems this is the best forum for overclocking stuff. I've read threads and threads in this forum, really helpful indeed.

However, I have old computer and I'm not planning on getting the new one because I'm just using my computer to play old sql games such as CoD2, C&C Generals, etc.. I'm not really into new games, to much requirements to follow eh ..

Well,
I have Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86Ghz with Intel cooler on ASUS P5LD2 SE motherboard,
1.5GB RAM Memory DDR2
and NVidia GeForce 7900 GS.

I'd like to overclock graphics and processor but not to much. I'm new into this and asking for ur help. Don't want to screw things up.

Thanks! :D

archangel_32

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013

I know, I'll upgrade it as soon as possible but for now I'd like to speed it up a little. Thanks for your reply tho.

Yeah, 4GB is the absolute minimum. Use MSI afterburner software to overclock your gpu and you overclock the cpu in the BIOS. Google reviews of your chip as most of them will have overclocking results and settings (you can do that to find a good OC for your gpu too).

archangel_32

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
OK, thanks!

I'll look to it right away. In the meantime I'd like some more answers if possible. I will upgrade my memory in a few days when I go home.