Bass/Center channel swapping Tags: Sound Cards Components Last response: June 10, 2010 10:05 PM in Components Share broshm June 10, 2010 9:03:56 PM I have 5.1 headhphones and the option to swap the Center channel with the Bass one. Which is better for gameplay? More about : bass center channel swapping chriscornell June 10, 2010 9:38:36 PM If you like to miss 80% of all dialog and have the remaining 20% sound like it's spoken directly into a pillow in a room next door - then you should swap channels All irony aside, I wouldn't swap the two broshm June 10, 2010 10:05:17 PM Gotcha staing on center. Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources 5.1 speakers centre/subwoofer problem Forum Medusa 5.1 Surround Headset Forum 5.1 Subwoofer and Center mixing Forum Motherboard and processor upgrade question Forum Old Mic worked fine until bought new motherboard Forum Swapping left/right audio channels Forum GA-Z77X-UP5 TH hot- swapping drive problems Forum MoBo swapping questions Forum ddr 667 or 800 with a q6600? Forum Connecting 5.1 speakers properly?!? Forum K8V internal audio header. Forum On-board SoundMax Trouble... Forum New Build + Swapping some parts Forum Hard disk swapping Forum Opinions and price of this PSU........... Forum Dual Channel on Mobile i7 Forum Center/Sub swapped w/surround HT Striker 7.1 Forum I cannot set sound settings higher than 2 channel Forum Swapping out 2.0GHz P4 for 2.8GHz P4? Forum Micro Center Forum More resources Read discussions in other Components categories Power supplies Sound cards NICs Akasa Antec Cooler Master Cougar DeepCool Enermax !