drivers

Several weeks ago I got a Miro Choice, KDS VALIANT COMPUTER (500 Hmz)
off E bay. When I received it had windows 98 installed. I decide to
upgrade to window 2000 pro. Now the video only is small screen. I have
tried to find a driver that would deal with this problem but have failed
Does anyone have any suggestions .

Thabo
1 answer Last reply
More about drivers

    The drivers for the graphics card can be found at the card manufacturer's
    website.
    www.coribright.com

    "thabo" <ncscomputers@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Several weeks ago I got a Miro Choice, KDS VALIANT COMPUTER (500 Hmz) off
    > E bay. When I received it had windows 98 installed. I decide to upgrade
    > to window 2000 pro. Now the video only is small screen. I have tried to
    > find a driver that would deal with this problem but have failed Does
    > anyone have any suggestions .
    >
    > Thabo

Configuration Drivers Windows XP