drivers

a b \ Driver
December 14, 2004 2:42:20 AM

Several weeks ago I got a Miro Choice, KDS VALIANT COMPUTER (500 Hmz)
off E bay. When I received it had windows 98 installed. I decide to
upgrade to window 2000 pro. Now the video only is small screen. I have
tried to find a driver that would deal with this problem but have failed
Does anyone have any suggestions .

Thabo

More about : drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
December 14, 2004 4:01:31 PM

The drivers for the graphics card can be found at the card manufacturer's
website.
www.coribright.com

!