Solved

Sapphire Hd 7950 oc, Acceptable number of artifact running OC scan?

Hi, I have the card above and was trying to oc it. I got it to 1165/1550 on 1.250 V (VDDC), temperature max at 65C . It ran fine with furmark, but when I run with OC scanner for 15 minutes it detected 5 artifacts. I play bf3 on max setting for 1 hours just fine. My question is is that 5 artifacts acceptable? what is the acceptable number for artifacts found with CO scanner? Thank you very much
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about sapphire 7950 acceptable number artifact running scan
  1. Best answer
    kkid1412 said:
    Hi, I have the card above and was trying to oc it. I got it to 1165/1550 on 1.250 V (VDDC), temperature max at 65C . It ran fine with furmark, but when I run with OC scanner for 15 minutes it detected 5 artifacts. I play bf3 on max setting for 1 hours just fine. My question is is that 5 artifacts acceptable? what is the acceptable number for artifacts found with CO scanner? Thank you very much

I have never used the scanner, so I wouldn't know. But if you are able to run game without any problems and the temperatures are that low, I wouldn't worry about it. Only when your display crashes or you actually see visual artifacts should you become concerned.
  2. Best answer selected by kkid1412.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Scanners Sapphire Overclocking