Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Sapphire Hd 7950 oc, Acceptable number of artifact running OC scan?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Scanners
  • Sapphire
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
February 15, 2013 9:57:58 PM

Hi, I have the card above and was trying to oc it. I got it to 1165/1550 on 1.250 V (VDDC), temperature max at 65C . It ran fine with furmark, but when I run with OC scanner for 15 minutes it detected 5 artifacts. I play bf3 on max setting for 1 hours just fine. My question is is that 5 artifacts acceptable? what is the acceptable number for artifacts found with CO scanner? Thank you very much

More about : sapphire 7950 acceptable number artifact running scan

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
February 18, 2013 10:21:53 PM

kkid1412 said:
Hi, I have the card above and was trying to oc it. I got it to 1165/1550 on 1.250 V (VDDC), temperature max at 65C . It ran fine with furmark, but when I run with OC scanner for 15 minutes it detected 5 artifacts. I play bf3 on max setting for 1 hours just fine. My question is is that 5 artifacts acceptable? what is the acceptable number for artifacts found with CO scanner? Thank you very much

I have never used the scanner, so I wouldn't know. But if you are able to run game without any problems and the temperatures are that low, I wouldn't worry about it. Only when your display crashes or you actually see visual artifacts should you become concerned.
February 20, 2013 12:50:59 PM

Best answer selected by kkid1412.
m
l
!