Fermi is preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

My England is bad very, I'm Using the translator,

Today, as for someone it can say the effective date for the Fermi following card of development in me? I to desire the fact that one is purchased, I don't. There is an interest very in preceding reservation of the Fermi; You know it. Just which I can rely on the web sight there well. What kind of I? You must know, whether the preorder; If has anyone, all you think I'm where you have expressed here and inform rejoice in me.

edeawillrule

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008

Today, as for someone it can say the effective date for the Fermi following card of development in me? I to desire the fact that one is purchased, I don't. There is an interest very in preceding reservation of the Fermi; You know it. Just which I can rely on the web sight there well. What kind of I? You must know, whether the preorder; If has anyone, all you think I'm where you have expressed here and inform rejoice in me.

I assure you, your English is probably better than that of the translator ;)

Reminds me of Shakespeare's books...

Anyways, to answer the question,

But can I have the Fermi in to be in the interior of the pre-order for purpose of good and evil and resolution of the age old conflict of the sunflower seeds and the mentally handicapped dragons?

flyinfinni

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
Lol. Very hard to read... I'm guessing the OP is trying to ask when and where they can pre-order Fermi? I'm guessing the OP's english might be better than the translator! lol. As far as pre-orders, I've heard/found nothing about them. I know Fermi is supposed to release the 26th of this month, but ordering is gonna be a nightmare!

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Oh and on an actual serious note. Any and all pre-order sites you see (most notable sabrepc) are not real. ALL retailers are under a NDA with Nvidia, you basically just need to refresh your retailer-of-choice's website on the 26th/27th march until they appear for buying.

...They're only gonna have supply issues if they sell cards...

(58xx)

flyinfinni

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
True, but this is Nvidia we're talking about. They could pretty much take a CRAP with the GTX480 name stamped on it and sell it to they fanboys. We'll have to see their performance numbers before we find out if normal enthusiasts (is that an oxymoron?) will be spending cash on them.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Well theres fanboys and people loyal to nvidia because their products have never let them down (me). There's no such thing as normal enthusiasts, its only a continuum that you slot into depending on how you go about things. With the price Nvidia have said they're going to retail at (450 euros for a 480) the 480 will have to be 20% better than the 5870 in order to be a viable purchase. I can't see that happening so a lot of the 480's sales will have an element of loyalty in them.

Yeah, as others have said, I don't really trust those preorder sites. Even if they are real and trying to get cards, it is unlikely they will be the first. I'd suggest waiting until release, that way you get the best price possible and know you are getting a card (if you can find one).

flyinfinni

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
Some people don't have time to frequent forums all day every day. Who knows if they just haven't had time to come back yet. I know there are plenty of times I go well more than 24 hours before being able to check back here.

Yeh, Look at eh GTX260 vs Radeon 4890/5770.

(Or even the 4870 1gb back in the day)

People still buy the GTX 260 at 200$+, amazes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.