IE Toolbar problems

December 13, 2004 11:39:02 PM

Without having any other problems with Internet Explorer, each time I start
IE my tool bars all need to be adjusted and placed in the proper place, they
upon opening IE are all on one line. This is NOT how it use to be, not how I
want it, and even if I place them as I want them, and lock the toolbars, the
next time I open IE they are messed up again.

I have tried all the help I can find with the program, deselecting the
toolbars to use, reselecting them, then locking the toolbar - to no avail.
HELP

What happened, and what can I do to resolve it? I am about ready to try
Netscape or something, because this is such a pain.

--
Thanks for you help

Debbie

--
Thanks for you help

Debbie

More about : toolbar problems

Anonymous
December 14, 2004 1:02:54 AM

You might want to ask them here.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/dgbrowser/en-us/def...

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Debbie" wrote:
| Without having any other problems with Internet Explorer, each time I
start
| IE my tool bars all need to be adjusted and placed in the proper place,
they
| upon opening IE are all on one line. This is NOT how it use to be, not
how I
| want it, and even if I place them as I want them, and lock the toolbars,
the
| next time I open IE they are messed up again.
|
| I have tried all the help I can find with the program, deselecting the
| toolbars to use, reselecting them, then locking the toolbar - to no avail.
| HELP
|
| What happened, and what can I do to resolve it? I am about ready to try
| Netscape or something, because this is such a pain.
|
| --
| Thanks for you help
|
| Debbie
|
| --
| Thanks for you help
|
| Debbie
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 3:12:34 PM

Internet Explorer Toolbar settings are not saved?:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/autotkit.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User