IE Toolbar problems

Without having any other problems with Internet Explorer, each time I start
IE my tool bars all need to be adjusted and placed in the proper place, they
upon opening IE are all on one line. This is NOT how it use to be, not how I
want it, and even if I place them as I want them, and lock the toolbars, the
next time I open IE they are messed up again.

I have tried all the help I can find with the program, deselecting the
toolbars to use, reselecting them, then locking the toolbar - to no avail.
HELP

What happened, and what can I do to resolve it? I am about ready to try
Netscape or something, because this is such a pain.

--
Thanks for you help

Debbie

--
Thanks for you help

Debbie
2 answers Last reply
More about toolbar problems

    You might want to ask them here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser&lang=en&cr=US

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Debbie" wrote:
    | Without having any other problems with Internet Explorer, each time I
    start
    | IE my tool bars all need to be adjusted and placed in the proper place,
    they
    | upon opening IE are all on one line. This is NOT how it use to be, not
    how I
    | want it, and even if I place them as I want them, and lock the toolbars,
    the
    | next time I open IE they are messed up again.
    |
    | I have tried all the help I can find with the program, deselecting the
    | toolbars to use, reselecting them, then locking the toolbar - to no avail.
    | HELP
    |
    | What happened, and what can I do to resolve it? I am about ready to try
    | Netscape or something, because this is such a pain.
    |
    | --
    | Thanks for you help
    |
    | Debbie
    |
    | --
    | Thanks for you help
    |
    | Debbie

    Internet Explorer Toolbar settings are not saved?:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/autotkit.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2EE16CB-29AD-4533-89D9-FC8C351DDC34@microsoft.com...
[...]

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP